Frequently Asked Questions
We have been building Enterprise software for over 7 years. We automate complex systems, making them simple to use and maintain no matter where you are.
- We provide customized CRM solutions to manage your sales pipeline.
- We develop advanced inventory management systems to make the process of managing your inventory a whole lot easier, saving your time and money
- Your business will essentially also require a payroll management system. Our softwares have analytical capabilities along with visualizations that provide insight into a company’s process. You can use this system to compensate employees correctly.
- Every successful business requires to consistently track financial transactions and instantly generate financial reports. Our systems will automate this processes for your business thus reducing accounting costs and allow to make wise financial decisions for the growth of your business.
- These are just but a few softwares we can customize for your business management and development. There are more we can develop for you based on your business needs and requests.
- We engage with the stakeholders of the system, both the external and the internal. Figure out how each group interacts with the system and how an upgrade will affect them and the kind of level of continuous engagement they might need
- Have a change control manager to the upgrade process and include developing a communication plan and a high level project plan as deliverables for that role
- Establish upgrade requirements by checking the technical specifications of the new systems. Specify if you need to make an allowance for historical data from those upgrade.
- Finally make a roll-out plan on when the upgrade will be performed, how long will it be, what sort of information needs to go out to stakeholders and what will be the implementation process.
- We have developed an online application that allows our clients to raise tickets (the issues concerning the system) and we follow up as we solve their issues.
- We deliver system support to our clients based on the agreed period allocated for support .
- We evaluate the status of your software periodically
- We test our work (we conduct both development and acceptance tests)
- We apply your feedback so you know you get what you are paying for.
- The most important thing to know is what do you want to accomplish. Why do I need this software? What for? What should it do?
- Having a clear vision in mind is crucial when ordering a software application. We’ll also be glad to help you get started, building projects from scratch is nothing new for us.